Paediatric Dentistry (ranging from Day 1 to 16 years) is a specialised area that deals with oral & dental care as well as management of infant, children, adolescent and those with special health care need.
Specialist Dental Surgeons dealing with the treatments related to children are known as Paedodontists.
Services Provided :
- Surgical extraction of complicated tooth / teeth
- Surgical / Transalveolar extraction under local or general anaesthesia for Impacted Teeth (Wisdom Teeth, Canines, Premolars, Super Numerary Tooth etc.)
- Surgical exposure of unerupted tooth
- Surgical measures for all kinds of Intra-oral Soft Tissues or bony tumours and Cysts
- Surgical measures for all kinds of unequal growth of jaw etc.
- To correct deformities of jaws or Temporo Mandibular Joints (TMJ)
- Surgical treatment of Oral Cancer and Reconstruction with Microvascular Surgery
- Facial injury repairs with Plating and wiring of fractured jaws
- TMJ disorders treated with a combination of oral medications, physical therapy and splints
- Incision and Drainage of infected area (Abcess) of Oral Cavity, Face and Neck
- Correction of any irregularities in Intra-Oral part of jaws for better fit of Dentures
- Correction of Cleft Lip and Palate
- Aesthetic correction of face by Jaw surgeries