Paediatric Dentistry (ranging from Day 1 to 16 years) is a specialised area that deals with oral & dental care as well as management of infant, children, adolescent and those with special health care need.
Specialist Dental Surgeons dealing with the treatments related to children are known as Paedodontists.
Services Provided :
- Smile Designing
- Teeth Whitening — Zoom Bleaching
- Crown & Bridge (Replacement of missing teeth)
- Broken Teeth Restoration
- Cosmetic Teeth Shaping
- Dental Jewellery
- Changing of Silver Amalgam Fillings to natural appearing, tooth-coloured restorations
- Replacing old Crowns that show black lines with all Ceramic Crowns
- Management of Diastema (Spacing of front teeth)
- Splinting (Immobilisation of mildly mobile tooth / teeth mainly in the anterior or front region of the tooth